We are looking for new colleagues!
A place in the BCV International Group team means a place in a company that grows and expands at a fast and accentuated pace. If you think you would fit in with one of the vacancies, please write to us using the form below.
BCV International Group is looking for a new colleague for the position of Regional Sales Representative!
As a Regional Sales Representative, you will promote the image, brands and products in the BCV Group’s portfolio! In addition to external partners, you will work with other colleagues in the sales department, but also in other internal departments to complete the proposed objectives.
Counties where we are looking for sales representatives:
- Bucharest / Ilfov
- Giurgiu, Calarasi, Ialomita
- Braila, Galati
- Buzau, Prahova, Dambovita, Arges
- Vrancea, Bacau, Vaslui
- Satu Mare, Maramures, Banat, Salaj
- Cluj, Mures, Harghita
- Bihor, Arad, Timisoara
- + the possibility of employment in the other counties
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Education level: Medium or Higher;
- Career level: Mid-Level (2-5 years) / Senior level (> 5 years)
- Permit as B – mandatory;
- Sales experience. Experience in the field of electrical materials is a great advantage;
- Knowledge of the profile market;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, communication and persuasive power;
- Availability on trips;
- Dynamic and proactive person, easily adaptable to various conditions;
- Initiative, communication, setting priorities;
- Knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Presentable and respectful.
- Representing BCV Group on the market in a professional way;
- Selling and promoting the products in the company’s portfolio to B2B customers (specialized electrical stores and warehouses, local distributors, etc.) in accordance with the company’s standards and policies;
- Identifying and attracting new potential customers;
- Follows and realizes the sales and receipts plan in accordance with the established requirements;
- Providing, contracting and managing customer relationships;
- Tracking balances and receipts from customers;
- Gathering relevant information about the market and competition;
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Providing the database of customers and potential customers (depending on the area);
- Wide range of products, including own or imported brands;
- Fixed salary package;
- Sales commissions;
- Performance bonuses;
- Holiday bonuses;
- The real possibility of affirmation and advancement within the company;
- Service car, telephone and laptop.
We look forward to your resume!